NC Paints Durham carries Romabio Biogrip Micro Primer for use with Romabio Masonry Flat Exterior Paints. We offer delivery through most of North Carolina including: Durham, Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Greensboro and surrounding areas.
Call us (919) 471-0330 for a consultation on your brick painting or limewash Romabio project. We can recommend products, colors and contractors.
ROMABIO® BioGrip Micro is a universal Mineral Primer for Interior/Exterior use.
- Versatile, Durable, & Long-lasting
- Organic, mineral primer paint that serves as a universal non-acrylic primer for interior and exterior surfaces.
- A mineral primer made for extreme durability.
- Versatile primer with micro-fine aggregate.
- An excellent primer for painted drywall, portland cement, cementitious siding, and stucco.
- Toxin-free and environmentally friendly.
- Superior coverage and easy to use.
Interior & Exterior Unabsorbent Or Glossy Brick/Hardie Board/Cementitious Board/Concrete/CMU Block/ Portland or Gypsum Stucco/Painted Drywall/Painted Brick/Painted Stone
- PREP Prepare and clean the surface. Wipe surface free of lose dirt or debris.
- DILUTION Product must be diluted prior to application
- COATS 2 Coats
- TOOLS Apply with a brush, roller, or an HVLP or airless sprayer
- DRY TIME 8-12 Hours
- TOUCH UPS Very flat finish. Easy and can be done at any time.
- CERTTIFICATIONS C2C, HPD, French VOC
- WARRANTY N/A